- What is Medical Marijuana?
- How do I become a patient?
- Are you pro-legalization?
- Do you sell weed?
- Can I advertise weed for sale on this site?
- When was theFreshScent created?
- Where can I contact you?
- How do I get my product reviewed by theFreshScent?
- Can I write for theFreshScent?
- Do you have any ethical conflictions about reviewing procucts who have paid for advertising on your site?
- Are you backed by any corporations or politically funded organizations?
- What is SFW / NSFW?
- Have you ever thought of creating your own tFS pizza?
To quote Wikipedia…
“Medical cannabis refers to the use of the Cannabis plant as a physician-recommended herbal therapy as well as synthetic THC and cannabinoids. So far, the medical use of cannabis is legal only in a limited number of territories, including Canada, Belgium, Australia, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, and some U.S. states. This usage generally requires a prescription, and distribution is usually done within a framework defined by local laws.”
2) How do I become a patient?
This all depends on whether your state has medical marijuana laws. We suggest searching NORML for your state’s legislative restrictions, and moving forward from there.
Remember to always do due diligence; research any doctors and or dispensaries, and talk to friends and/or patients that have relevant experiences.
3) Are you pro-legalization?
Yes, but we always write about political & social events after passing it through our in-house “does this make any fucking sense” filter.
We do not advocate irresponsible use. We try to report on the issues that are of actual importance instead of publicity stunts.
Our goal here is to be balanced and present a view for medical marijuana users (and non-users) that don’t want political beliefs stuffed down their throats.
4) Do you sell weed?
No, we don’t.
Please don’t email us about it, post comments about it or anything else… we will never respond.
5) Can I advertise weed for sale on this site?
If you are an individual, no. Don’t tell people you”re slanging on our comments or any other place, you will be banned from the site.
If you are a medical marijuana dispensary, please contact us via our Advertise page.
6) When was theFreshScent created?
Our first publication was on July 21st, 2006.
7) Where can I contact you?
Please visit our Contact page, or email one of our authors directly.
8) How do I get my product reviewed by theFreshScent?
Contact us and give us a heads up about what you”re sending, and we”ll give you our address. Simple.
9) Can I write for theFreshScent?
We aren’t actively looking for authors right now, but we”ll definitely take a look. Send us over your basic contact info, samples of your writing, what you”d be interested in writing about for tFS.
Anything extra is cool, but not really needed.
10) Do you have any ethical conflictions about reviewing procucts who have paid for advertising on your site?
theFreshScent follows standard journalistic ethics. Although there is a chance we will be receiving advertising revenue from companies that have had their products reviewed, we will not allow this to affect our objectivity.
11) Are you backed by any corporations or politically funded organizations?
No, we”re an independent media company based in Los Angeles, CA.
12) What is the SFW / NSFW feature?
This allows you to, theoretically, read tFS in a stealth-like manner. You can either click ’safe For Work” (SFW) to remove all the post images from the main column of the site, OR click “Not Safe For Work” (NSFW) to view every glorious image we post.
13) Have you ever thought of creating your own tFS pizza?
Yes, good question.
The tFS pizza would contain cubes of medium-rare filet mignon, garlic buttered lobster tail, mozzarella cheese, peppered bleu cheese, caramelized onions, a drizzling of extra virgin olive oil, margharita tomato sauce, and a fluffy crust (crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside).