Debris: Monday, 3.12.07
March 12th, 2007 by Tim
- 8-Year-Old Child to Sell Pot at Counseling Center [via CBS]
- Lawmakers Consider Lessening Crack Penalties [via USA Today]
- Judge’s Ruling Could Help Medical Marijuana Research [via amednews]
- New Zealand Woman Reports Theft of Marijuana Plants [via New York Sun]
- Update: Man Jailed for Life for Joint to Be Freed [via ABC]
- DEA Targets Medical Marijuana Clinics [via Washington Times]
- Lorry-Load of Marijuana Abandoned [via BBC]
Leave a Comment
Discussions are fun, so get to it, but please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Do NOT try to advertise pot for sale in the comments, that's just really stupid. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
theFreshScent uses gravatars as a way to liven up your (and our) comments. It takes a second to sign up, upload an image, and then you're good to go on any gravater-enabled site. Join the adventure.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
Anything spammy is detected and put into a queue, so if you have a bunch of links in your comment and don't see it appear, that's probably why.