Debris: Tuesday, 2.13.07
February 13th, 2007 by Tim
- Drug Czar Reports Drop in Drug Use [via Yahoo]
- An Expensive War Against Marijuana [via Joe Crubaugh]
- Los Angeles: A License to Chill [via LA Times]
- Medical Marijuana ID Card Fee May Soar [via Ukiah Daily]
- Pot Prisoners Cost Americans $1 Billion a Year [via AlterNet]
- Felony Shroomin’ with Gonzaga Bulldogs [via Deadspin]
- Take Action During Medical Marijuana Week [via Indy Bay]
- California Supreme Court to Clarify Proposition 215 [via SC Sentinel]
- Researchers Find No Link Between Marijuana & Lung Cancer [via SFGate]
Leave a Comment
Discussions are fun, so get to it, but please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Do NOT try to advertise pot for sale in the comments, that's just really stupid. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
theFreshScent uses gravatars as a way to liven up your (and our) comments. It takes a second to sign up, upload an image, and then you're good to go on any gravater-enabled site. Join the adventure.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
Anything spammy is detected and put into a queue, so if you have a bunch of links in your comment and don't see it appear, that's probably why.