Debris: Friday, 2.9.07
February 9th, 2007 by Tim
- Stupid Shit Wired Thinks We Like [via Wired]
- Bush Gives Useless Anti-Drug Ads a Budget Bump [via tCBR]
- Cuba Deports Suspected Drug Baron [via BBC]
- Marijuana-like Substance in Brain Could Help Treat Parkinson’s [via SFGate]
- Pelosi, Kucinich Plan Marijuana Reform after ‘08 Election [via LA City Beat]
- California Court to Refine Medical-Marijuana Law [via Mercury]
- $3m in Marijuana Seized at Tucson Business [via KVOA]
- Supporters Believe Medicinal Value Worth All the Battles [via CSIndy]
Leave a Comment
Discussions are fun, so get to it, but please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Do NOT try to advertise pot for sale in the comments, that's just really stupid. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
theFreshScent uses gravatars as a way to liven up your (and our) comments. It takes a second to sign up, upload an image, and then you're good to go on any gravater-enabled site. Join the adventure.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
Anything spammy is detected and put into a queue, so if you have a bunch of links in your comment and don't see it appear, that's probably why.